Author Topic: Question for the people with knowledge  (Read 14169 times)

The Sardar

• Advanced Truth Seeker
Re: Question for the people with knowledge
« Reply #430 on: March 12, 2018, 10:02:24 AM »
@noon waalqalami

you keep saying it speaks of all species and not of every individual, so im asking you again, please answer in few basic words : are you claiming some individuals among species are not signs from Allah?

Correct me if i missed something but when i checked Noon's response he mentioned about sub-groups

Groups have subgroups; read exactly as it is written not make erroneous assumptions.

8:22 ان indeed شر worst الدواب l-dawābi/the creatures عند near/with الله the god الصم the deaf البكم the dumb الذىن the ones لا not ىعقلون reasoning

22:75 الله the god ىصطفى designated من mina/from (subset) الملىكه the controllers رسلا messengers of ومن and from (subset) الناس the humankind ان indeed الله the god سمىع hearer بصىر seer

16:49 من min/of دابه dābbatin والملىكه wal-malāikatu

Again i apologize if i have missed something.

Noon waalqalami

• Advanced Truth Seeker
« Reply #431 on: March 12, 2018, 11:37:35 AM »
@noon waalqalami

you keep saying it speaks of all species and not of every individual, so im asking you again, please answer in few basic words : are you claiming some individuals among species are not signs from Allah?

finally please cease saying "kulli", min can speak of all according to context without the need of the word kulli and i showed proof of that earlier

It says of species including humans are sign i.e. assemblies not all individuals or their personalities, etc.
Moreover, there are species in the heavens and earth which humans cannot see universe is very large.

42:29 ومن and among اىته signs his خلق creation السموت the heavens والارض and the land وما and what بث disperse فىهما in them dual من min/of دابه dabbatin وهو and he على on جمعهم assembly theirs اذا when ىشا willed قدىر supreme

45:3 ان indeed فى in السموت the heavens والارض and the land لاىت surely signs للمومنىن to the believers 45:4 وفى and in خلقكم creation yours وما and what ىبث dispersed من min/of دابه dābbatin اىت signs لقوم for folk ىوقنون assured being

The Sardar

• Advanced Truth Seeker
« Reply #432 on: March 12, 2018, 11:46:33 AM »
It says of species including humans are sign i.e. assemblies not all individuals or their personalities, etc.
Moreover, there are species in the heavens and earth which humans cannot see universe is very large.

42:29 ومن and among اىته signs his خلق creation السموت the heavens والارض and the land وما and what بث disperse فىهما in them dual من min/of دابه dabbatin وهو and he على on جمعهم assembly theirs اذا when ىشا willed قدىر supreme

45:3 ان indeed فى in السموت the heavens والارض and the land لاىت surely signs للمومنىن to the believers 45:4 وفى and in خلقكم creation yours وما and what ىبث dispersed من min/of دابه dābbatin اىت signs لقوم for folk ىوقنون assured being

I wonder how big is the universe. Maybe i will find out in this worldly life or in The Hereafter.

Ju5

• Apprentice
« Reply #433 on: March 13, 2018, 02:36:03 AM »
@noon waalqalami
dont stray from the topic please, this little argument about your metaphoric  interpretation of dabbatin (species, etc) is secondary,  answer to this

This verse is clear , it says "of malaika", so you are right, but :

16:49 says : prostrate what is in the earth and in heavens of creatures and malaika. It clearly means that if any angel or creature lies in earth or in heavens, then it prostrates. Hence it speaks of all of them.This is pretty straightforward and i believe that you are dishonest on purpose but i could be wrong, whatever.

finally please cease saying "kulli", min can speak of all according to context without the need of the word kulli and i showed proof of that earlier

The Sardar

• Advanced Truth Seeker
« Reply #434 on: March 13, 2018, 04:55:16 AM »
@noon waalqalami
dont stray from the topic please, this little argument about your metaphoric  interpretation of dabbatin (species, etc) is secondary,  answer to this
Wait i got lost there, since when Noon's research dabbatin become metaphoric? I checked the root word of dabbatin and this is what it said:

Dal-Ba-Ba = to go gently, crawl/creep/walk, hit, expine, flow, throw.
Whatsoever moves on earth especially beasts of burden, quadraped, beast, moving creature, insect, creature on earth, materialistic person whose endeavors are wholly directed to the acquisition of worldy riches and material comforts and who has fallen on the pleasures of this world with all his might and main.

dabbah n.f. (pl. dawab) 2:164, 6:38, 8:22, 8:55, 11:6, 11:56, 16:49, 16:61, 22:18, 24:45, 27:82, 29:60, 31:10, 34:14, 35:28, 35:45, 42:29, 45:4

Lane's Lexicon, Volume 3, pages: 7, 8, 9  ##  http://ejtaal.net/aa/#q=dbb

si di

• Apprentice
« Reply #435 on: December 06, 2018, 03:11:24 PM »
they Sound like Evil beings to me like gog and magog