News:

About us: a forum for monotheists, and discussion of Islam based on The Quran

Main Menu

Peace Everyone - Let's Get Down to Business

Started by Babylon, November 14, 2017, 01:03:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Babylon

Peace everyone, my name's Abraham. I recently came to believe in the Quran only and reject hadith as religious canon. Now, praise be to God, I accept only the Quran as religious law and guidance sent from the Creator of the heavens and earth. I wish to get right down to business and start talking about certain issues, and I hope to have very fruitful discussions with all the Quran-only people. As for how I got to this site, I just started to search for "Quran-only" websites and I came across free-minds. When I saw the huge forum on this website I got so excited because I had posted a Craigslist ad to chat with other Quran-only people which isn't working out. Now, I can throw that aside and go with this. It's truly amazing how big the community here is, I can't wait to start talking about the Quran with all of you.

Novice

Comrox

10:109 Follow what is being inspired to you and be patient until God judges.

57:3 He is the First and the Last, the Evident and the Innermost. And He is fully aware of all things.

good logic

Welcome to the forum.
Unusual Avatar, but appropriate for introducing your first topic discussion on Premarital sex.
Enjoy the conversations brother.
God bless you.
Peace.
TOTAL LOYALTY TO GOD ALONE.   IN GOD I TRUST
38:65″ Say:? I warn you; There is no other god beside GOD, the One, the Supreme.?
[url="https://total-loyalty-to-god-alone.co.uk/?p=28"]https://total-loyalty-to-god-alone.co.uk/?p=28[/url]

Comrox

Quote from: good logic on November 15, 2017, 01:36:11 AM
Unusual Avatar, but appropriate for introducing your first topic discussion on Premarital sex.

Glad I wasn't the only one that noticed, haha.
10:109 Follow what is being inspired to you and be patient until God judges.

57:3 He is the First and the Last, the Evident and the Innermost. And He is fully aware of all things.

Hassan Sabah

Can we agree that politics was left to the ummah to decide upon and as such the arguments of ikhwanjiyya and other political Islam (Sunni or Shi?a) and any offshoots are null and void in that there is no set way to govern ?according to Islam?.

Also anyone else here aware Muhammad abduh belonged to a Masonic lodge in Egypt at the same time lord Cromer was in charge?

Coincidence I?m sure that lord cromer made Mohammed Abduh the grand mufti at a time when he introduced postal office deposits only to have the mufti accede, whereas Shaykh ?Illysh held the classical position on paper currency.