Author Topic: What can found in Paradise?  (Read 1745 times)

imrankhawaja

• Wise One / Burnout
Re: What can found in Paradise?
« Reply #10 on: July 24, 2016, 12:04:37 AM »
In order to do that we have to earn it by doing good deeds remember a good deeds 10x times better  :yay: Rabb bless you all. Salaam

yeh we will try our best to help others and be loyal with our lord , and not to engage in any act forbidden by lord, then set results on God , God is best in everything ..
SO which of the MIRACLES/MARVELS of your Lord you will deny
55:55.

The Sardar

• Apprentice
« Reply #11 on: March 16, 2017, 09:17:09 AM »

and about heavens and entertainment... i recall some verses in which God is saying to beleivers they will have there whatever they wish,,

in some places its also like that we create a life hereafter such as no eye have ever see that state..

Salam Imran could you tell me the verses? Just wanna be sure.

imrankhawaja

• Wise One / Burnout
« Reply #12 on: March 16, 2017, 02:18:11 PM »
Salam Imran could you tell me the verses? Just wanna be sure.

yes sure brother...

32:17 No human being can imagine what is being hidden for them of joy, as a reward for what they used to do.

40 : 40 and whosoever does good, whether male or female and is an acknowledger, so those will be admitted to Paradise, where they will receive provision without limit."

and lot more similar verses throughout the quran ... in every single chapter ...

imrankhawaja

• Wise One / Burnout
« Reply #13 on: March 17, 2017, 04:01:27 AM »

hmm , i think i have to update my wish to God...

there is something more faster than speed of light... i think dark energy.. exactly...

and there is something more powerful than dark energy... the controller force of that energy...

and there is something more fast than we can imagine ... here our calculations/mathematics/speeds/velocities totally  :voodoo: :voodoo: we are even unable to imagine...

and that is the presence of my Lord...
his presence is everywhere.... at same time ... nothing can match with him thats  why he is God ... the lord of universe .. a true ruler ...  the owner of space and time ..

to him i  :hail

BTW due to limited grammer of words i used something in my sentence for God, sure he is not a thing so its my slight grammer mistake becoz grammer have no words to explain God...   :hmm

even language is giving up explaining God...

imrankhawaja

• Wise One / Burnout
« Reply #14 on: March 17, 2017, 06:30:01 AM »
what the **** is this...  :rotfl:

The Sardar

• Apprentice
« Reply #15 on: March 19, 2017, 08:23:29 AM »
I would love to spar with you someday.
Maybe in heaven? (Wipe that smirk off your face, random member of free minds who is looking at this post. There is a possibility )
I wouldnt mind as long theres no cheating im find with it.

The Sardar

• Apprentice
« Reply #16 on: March 19, 2017, 01:02:50 PM »
No teleportation?  >:D
Oh well, Fair enough. 

It would be an honor.
Indeed hopefully i will find you since paradise is gonna be big place. and we shall have a honorable duel.  :group:

The Sardar

• Apprentice
« Reply #17 on: July 17, 2017, 07:48:56 AM »
In order to do that we have to earn it by doing good deeds remember a good deeds 10x times better  :yay: Rabb bless you all. Salaam
I also found this topic that can help you commiting good deeds and inspire others to service to Allah/God (SWT).

The Sardar

• Apprentice
« Reply #18 on: July 17, 2017, 11:35:12 AM »
I also found this topic that can help you commiting good deeds and inspire others to service to Allah/God (SWT).
Forgot to paste the link sorry: https://free-minds.org/forum/index.php?topic=9602900.0