Author Topic: New discoveries about 9:128-129  (Read 4364 times)

Noon waalqalami

• Advanced Truth Seeker
  • Karma +1/-0
Re: New discoveries about 9:128-129
« Reply #30 on: June 05, 2020, 01:55:09 PM »

My name Rauf. The word "Rauf" exists in 9:128
its 2020 (double 20, which is after 19)

Should I now claim I am a Messenger?

peace, everything they do is simple multiple hunting post 5% hits and hide 95% failures.
already shown 57 & 58 is inconsistent and works if chapter 9 has 127, 125, 123 verses etc.

بسم in name رءوف rauf الرحمن the almighty الرحىم the merciful
 بسم رءوف الرحمن الرحىم
26040 2001680 13020084050 13020081040
102 + 287 + 329 + 289 = 1007

19 letters
gv total - 1007 = 19 x 53
seq #, word size - 1 3 2 4 3 6 4 6 = 19 x 19 x 36686
seq #, cumulative # of ltrs - 1 3 2 7 3 13 4 19 = 19 x 69858601
ltr #, seq # - 123 1 4567 2 8910111213 3 141516171819 4 = 19 x ...
1 sentence, 19 ltrs, lengths of words - 1 19 3466 = 19 x 19 x 19 x 174
word size + gv, seq # - 105 1 291 2 335 3 295 4 = 19 x 55331117554366
seq #, cumulative gv, ltr # - 1 102 123 2 389 4567 3 718 8910111213 4 1007 141516171819 = 19 x ...
seq #, word gv, word gv series - 1 102 26040 2 287 2001680 3 329 13020084050 4 289 13020081040 = 19 x ...
individual gv, ltr #, word gv - 2 1 60 2 40 3 102 200 4 1 5 6 6 80 7 287 1 8 30 9 200 10 8 11 40 12 50 13 329 1 14 30 15 200 16 8 17 10 18 40 19 289 = 19 x ...

روف rauf no hamza in oldest manuscripts; added ~150+ years later and initials as separate verses etc.

Gotthelf Bergsträßer Archive: Cairo, National Library: qāf 47
31 sheets - 393x262mm - 606-652, σ2 (95.4%) [¹⁴C dating from ms.or.fol. 4313]
https://corpuscoranicum.de/handschriften/index/sure/9/vers/128?handschrift=73

Berlin, State Library: Wetzstein II 1913 (Ahlwardt 305)
210 fol., Approx. 85% of the total text, originally approx. 245-250 fol. - 340 x 270mm - 662-765, σ2 (95.4%)
https://corpuscoranicum.de/handschriften/index/sure/10/vers/1/handschrift/163

Gotthelf Bergsträßer Archive: "Saray Medina 1a" (= Istanbul, Topkapı Sarayı Müzesi: M 1)
308 fol. Black and white photographs - 320x240mm - before 800 ?? - Parchment
https://corpuscoranicum.de/handschriften/index/sure/9/vers/128?handschrift=56

Noon waalqalami

• Advanced Truth Seeker
  • Karma +1/-0
« Reply #31 on: June 05, 2020, 02:13:09 PM »
Can anyone take this as a challenge and explain what is 19 in verse 74:31..ee know Malika.. But their number is concern to three groups..

nothing to do with today's numerology about unbelievers questioning why 19 guards over hellfire.

74:27 وما and what ادرك makes know you ما what سقر abyss
74:28 لا not تبقى lets remain ولا and not تذر leave
74:29 لوحه scorching للبشر to the mortal
74:30 علىها alayha/over her/it تسعه nonet عشر ten (10) [group of (19) masculine entities controllers (angels) see verse 66:6]
74:31 وما and not جعلنا made we of اصحب companions النار the fire الا except ملىكه controllers وما and not جعلنا made we of عدتهم count theirs الا except فتنه trial للذىن for the ones كفروا reject they of لىستىقن surely convinced الذىن the ones اوتوا given they of الكتب the book وىزدد and increased الذىن the ones امنوا believes they of اىمنا faith of ولا and not ىرتب doubted الذىن the ones اوتوا given they of الكتب the book والمومنون and those believing ولىقول and surely speaketh الذىن the ones فى in قلوبهم hearts theirs مرض illness والكفرون and the rejecting ماذا what hath اراد intends الله the god بهذا in this مثلا similitude of? (i.e. questioning why 19 guards over abyss?) كذلك like such ىضل misguided الله the god من whom ىشا willed وىهدى and guided من whom ىشا willed وما and not ىعلم knoweth جنود soldiers ربك lord your (i.e. # of guards over hellfire) الا except هو he وما and not هى it is الا except ذكرى reminder للبشر to the mortal

jkhan

• Advanced Truth Seeker
  • Karma +4/-0
« Reply #32 on: June 05, 2020, 07:58:07 PM »
nothing to do with today's numerology about unbelievers questioning why 19 guards over hellfire.

74:27 وما and what ادرك makes know you ما what سقر abyss
74:28 لا not تبقى lets remain ولا and not تذر leave
74:29 لوحه scorching للبشر to the mortal
74:30 علىها alayha/over her/it تسعه nonet عشر ten (10) [group of (19) masculine entities controllers (angels) see verse 66:6]
74:31 وما and not جعلنا made we of اصحب companions النار the fire الا except ملىكه controllers وما and not جعلنا made we of عدتهم count theirs الا except فتنه trial للذىن for the ones كفروا reject they of لىستىقن surely convinced الذىن the ones اوتوا given they of الكتب the book وىزدد and increased الذىن the ones امنوا believes they of اىمنا faith of ولا and not ىرتب doubted الذىن the ones اوتوا given they of الكتب the book والمومنون and those believing ولىقول and surely speaketh الذىن the ones فى in قلوبهم hearts theirs مرض illness والكفرون and the rejecting ماذا what hath اراد intends الله the god بهذا in this مثلا similitude of? (i.e. questioning why 19 guards over abyss?) كذلك like such ىضل misguided الله the god من whom ىشا willed وىهدى and guided من whom ىشا willed وما and not ىعلم knoweth جنود soldiers ربك lord your (i.e. # of guards over hellfire) الا except هو he وما and not هى it is الا except ذكرى reminder للبشر to the mortal

Thank you for taking it as challenge... But take the challenge and don't derail from it...

Below your quote
"nothing to do with today's numerology about unbelievers questioning why 19 guards over hellfire"
(don't twist.. 19 guards over hellfire not an issue.. But the number //idda// 19 is issue.. Dont twist clear verse as if it has nothing)

You have no clue what I requested... Okay let me put as simple as it can be...
1.. Do you agree that there is 19 mentioned in  verse 74:30?

2... If you agree then do you agree the number 19 has connection with three groups including those hearts disease which in fact disbelievers.. ?

You can disagree  that's your choice but verse says so... But If you agree..

Then... From the time of revelation of Quran  there were / are 1..Believers and 2..Those given scriptures and 3..Disvelievers.. Do you agree?  That's beyond doubt..

So these three groups have a message in the verse 74:31 to PROPEL them to react ... Do you agree?

What is the message?
I responded and still I will respond... And the message is...

/// 1... For Disbelievers = Fitna (trial) ... As well clueless what 19 is.. And letting them go astray deeper and deeper ...

2... Those who are given scriptures..  = making Certianity  (coz they already have scripture)  ... And Not to doubt anymore ...

3.... Believers of No previous scriptures = Increase Faith(Eeman)....  Not to doubt anymore ///

Yes above three are reaction not after reading the verse 74:31 but the number 19 will make them react... The immediate reaction after reading the verse is clearly stated at the end of the verse...

74:31 " ..... ..... .... and that those in whose hearts is disease (hypocrisy) and the disbelievers will say, "What does Allah intend by this as an example?"

The above are immediate reactors.. Unknown and astray in reading verses..

Meanwhile note that believers won't question "what does Allah intend by this example... "

Let's just take a true believer... True believer in the eyes of God... Okay...
Now that true believer should have reacted keeping the verse in front of him at any point of his life...he should not say what disbelievers say.. How he should have reacted...
** Number 19 should increase his or her faith...
** Second he or she should not doubt anymore...
Yes or no?

These two reactions are very serious reactions that can only develop unless he or she see a miraculous phenomena... What is in number 19 to react to such an extent ?
Okay leave RK and research 19 or any other glaring researches done by others within Quran.. Suppose.. Let not these believers take them as truth ...
Now Remember 19 is the impetus that makes reactions within believers...
Do pls let everyone know which 19 that will give reactions to believers that also positive and fruitful reactions ...?

Will there ever be a 19 that propel believers to react?

Dear brothers sisters if you are sure you ate believers then explore QURAN further and never discard 19 number...  Coz you need to react to increase your faith plus you need to be strong by not giving any doubt anymore.. Doubt in what?  In God plus and His creations and previous books angels day of ressurection etc etc...

This is my last post on this subject... No point of debate while truth is manifest..

Same thing apply to those who are given scriptures and disbelievers... What made them to react?

Let those who go astray go astray,  let those who go in right path go right path... Only one path for salvation..

Noon waalqalami

• Advanced Truth Seeker
  • Karma +1/-0
« Reply #33 on: June 05, 2020, 08:59:04 PM »
** Number 19 should increase his or her faith...
** Second he or she should not doubt anymore...

no, it does not say what you wrote above anywhere in the verse.

unbelievers were questioning why 19 guards answer clearly given.

وما and not ىعلم knoweth جنود soldiers ربك lord your (i.e. # of guards over hellfire) الا except هو he

hunting multiples mindlessly flipping stuff reporting every 1/19 hit is nonsense for the naive.

jkhan

• Advanced Truth Seeker
  • Karma +4/-0
« Reply #34 on: June 05, 2020, 10:06:07 PM »
1..... no, it does not say what you wrote above anywhere in the verse.

2...... unbelievers were questioning why 19 guards answer clearly given.

وما and not ىعلم knoweth جنود soldiers ربك lord your (i.e. # of guards over hellfire) الا except هو he

3...... hunting multiples mindlessly flipping stuff reporting every 1/19 hit is nonsense for the naive.

Again you dragged me to the topic.. God will...

1 ... Yes.. It does say what it says...  Keeping the verse in front and claiming not it says what it says is shear blindness and adamence...

2..... Are you in fact blind to grasp or God blinded you while having sight...

Your quote... "unbelievers were questioning why 19 guards ... ..."

God never stated in the verse that Disbelievers will question "why 19 guards"...  That's your prejudiced blindness that makes you to say so.. Show me from Quran their (Disbelievers') question same as you have quoted..

What in fact disbelievers say / said / would say? As under..

" .. ... And that those in whose hearts is DISEASE (hypocrisy) and the DISBELIEVERS will SAY, "What does Allah intend by this as an EXAMPLE?"

The above is what disbelievers and those heart is full of disease would always say when they hear the verse..

Key is.. What is "THIS EXAMPLE (mazhala)" ..?

Example is complete not mere malaika or their number.. But complete example.. Example is ...
74:31 "And We have not made the keepers of the Fire except angels. And We have not made their number except as a trial for those who disbelieve - that those who were given the Scripture will be convinced and those who have believed will increase in faith and those who were given the Scripture and the believers will not doubt..."

The above is example.. After reading that only they would question what Allah intend by this example...

3... Junud (Soldiers) of God is not known to anyone except God...
No one will ever know God's soldiers be it before creation or after creation or after recreation.. Word is clear "No one know Junud of Allah except Him".. Not in any period..not for even Iblees when Earth and heavens created. God's soldiers are not visible and they are special and on special task..

Now .. did God say that Ashab Naar (Keepers of Hellfire is Junud of God)... ?
Why you take the Junud of Lord to your side and your claim..?
God clearly called Ashab Naar and not Junud Lord.. People will see them in hell and people will talk to them in hell and people will beg for help from them ...
God says "None knows them (Junud Rabb) "
That's totally contrary to what God claims.. Even God never claims "None knows God"..
God has forces and He uses as He wants.. Not all malaika becomes Junud of God..
Why can't these Junud (forces) are behind the phenomena of number 19 miracles....

74:31 is very clear.. Only believers will benefit from it.. But those whose hearts are full of disease or hypocrites or disbelievers of any nature from any community won't .

4... Miracle of 19 is not naive but the weapon of Quran... God asserts it by verse 74:31 that 19 will make believers to augment their Faith  .and further put them in a position not to doubt... This is very important two criteria to remain as believers till death...

jkhan

• Advanced Truth Seeker
  • Karma +4/-0
« Reply #35 on: June 05, 2020, 11:37:07 PM »
Peace everyone...

I will take a long break from this forum... Lock down is over and complete duty is resumed in our country... Lot of work to be done in sha Allah..
Thank you for being with me in forum.. Wish you all learn ..

God guide you all and me..

Noon waalqalami

• Advanced Truth Seeker
  • Karma +1/-0
« Reply #36 on: June 06, 2020, 12:49:28 AM »
" .. ... And that those in whose hearts is DISEASE (hypocrisy) and the DISBELIEVERS will SAY, "What does Allah intend by this as an EXAMPLE?"

close enough and what does it say next?

74:31 ... ولىقول and surely speaketh الذىن the ones فى in قلوبهم hearts theirs مرض illness والكفرون and the rejecting
 ماذا what hath اراد intends الله the god بهذا in this مثلا similitude of?
 كذلك like such ىضل misguided الله the god من whom ىشا willed وىهدى and guided من whom ىشا willed
 وما and not ىعلم knoweth جنود junuda/soldiers ربك lord your الا except هو he

74:31 "And We have not made the keepers of the Fire except angels.
And We have not made their number except as a trial for those who disbelieve -
that those who were given the Scripture will be convinced
and those who have believed will increase in faith
and those who were given the Scripture and the believers will not doubt..."

what does it say about their count other than a trial for the deniers?
there's nothing positive about their count or that it's a sign, only fitna!

74:31 وما and not جعلنا made we of اصحب companions النار the fire الا except ملىكه controllers/angels
 وما and not جعلنا made we of عدتهم count theirs الا except فتنه trial للذىن for the ones كفروا reject they of
لىستىقن surely convinced الذىن the ones اوتوا given they of الكتب the book
وىزدد and increased الذىن the ones امنوا believes they of اىمنا faith of
 ولا and not ىرتب doubted الذىن the ones اوتوا given they of الكتب the book والمومنون and those believing

3... Junud (Soldiers) of God is not known to anyone except God...

Now .. did God say that Ashab Naar (Keepers of Hellfire is Junud of God)... ?
Why you take the Junud of Lord to your side and your claim..?

3:124 اذ when تقول speaketh للمومنىن to the believers الن is it not ىكفىكم enough for you ان that ىمدكم extended you ربكم lord yours بثلثه with trio الاف thousand (group of 3,000) من of الملىكه the controllers/angels منزلىن descend they

8:9 اذ when تستغىثون thou asked relief seeking ربكم lord yours فاستجب so responds لكم for you انى indeed I ممدكم reinforce you بالف with thousand من of الملىكه the controllers/angels مردفىن upon ranks

9:26 ثم furthermore انزل descends الله the god سكىنته serenity his على on رسوله messenger his وعلى and on المومنىن the believers وانزل and descends جنودا junudan/soldiers of لم not تروها see ye them وعذب and punish الذىن the ones كفروا reject they of وذلك and such جزا recompense الكفرىن the rejecters

33:9 ىاىها O you الذىن the ones امنوا believes ye of اذكروا remembrance ye of نعمه favor his الله the god علىكم upon you اذ when جاتكم came you جنود wajunudan/soldiers فارسلنا so sent we of علىهم upon them رىحا wind of وجنودا and soldiers of لم not تروها see ye them وكان and be الله the god بما in what تعملون thou working بصىرا seer of

74:31 is very clear.. Only believers will benefit from it.. But those whose hearts are full of disease or hypocrites or disbelievers of any nature from any community won't .

benefit from what?
what about believers back then did they know what you're talking about?

4... Miracle of 19 is not naive but the weapon of Quran...

it's exactly what it says then and now...

74:31 وما and not جعلنا made we of عدتهم count theirs الا except فتنه fitnatan/trial للذىن for the ones كفروا reject they of

Peace everyone...

I will take a long break from this forum... Lock down is over and complete duty is resumed in our country... Lot of work to be done in sha Allah..
Thank you for being with me in forum.. Wish you all learn ..

God guide you all and me..

the same here (nothing personal we only talking :) ) and take care!

peace!

Layth

• Administrator
  • Wise One / Burnout
  • Karma +15/-4
« Reply #37 on: June 06, 2020, 01:10:33 AM »
Dear Jkhan,

May the Lord bless you and continue to guide you on His path...

Stay safe and I hope to see you again soon - God willing.
`And when God Alone is mentioned, the hearts of those who do not believe in the Hereafter are filled with aversion; and when others are mentioned beside Him, they rejoice!` (The Quran 39:45)

good logic

• Wise One / Burnout
  • Karma +4/-0
« Reply #38 on: June 06, 2020, 06:34:00 AM »
Peace jkhan.
Take care.
Do not worry brother ,GOD takes care of Qoran with "Junudihi"
It is better not to claim what has already been claimed before. 19 has been revealed and the message of Qoran made a second coming .(The new Messaih that the Jews were waiting for, the second coming of Jesus that Christiam are wstill waiting for and the Mahdi that the Muslims are also still waiting for) and carries on till the end. The message and following its instructions is more important.

Those claiming anything about Qoran need to use Qoran verses only to consolidate their claim.
For example, I can claim this post is Number 38 in the thread and 38 = 19 x 2  !  It is not going to justify anything or a connection to code 19.
The mind is inquisitive but also can easily wonder .
 Thank you and GOD bless you.
Peace.
TOTAL LOYALTY TO GOD ALONE.   IN GOD I TRUST

38:65″ Say:? I warn you; There is no other god beside GOD, the One, the Supreme.?

http://www.total-loyalty-to-god-alone.co.uk/website-pages/good-logic/

Rauf Murtuzov

• Beginner/Inquirer
  • Karma +0/-0
« Reply #39 on: July 06, 2020, 04:33:11 AM »
The word “Wahuwa” 171 times (9*19) with 9:129
http://alquran.eu/index.php?searchText=وهو%20&searchOption=whole&trans=Quran&selectedSuras=1,&analyze=0&case_sensitive=0&non_transliteration=1&srchT=Quran&divNum=19
(This submitter site doesn’t believe in 9:129, so they count 170 times)

The word "Rabbu" 171 times (9*19) with 9:129
http://corpus.quran.com/qurandictionary.jsp?q=rbb#(9:129:13)

The word “l-ʿarshi” 19 times with 9:129
http://corpus.quran.com/qurandictionary.jsp?q=Er$#(9:129:14)

the word "l-ʿaẓīmi" 19 times with 9:129
http://corpus.quran.com/qurandictionary.jsp?q=EZm#(9:129:15)

Occurrence of the last 4 words of the 9:129 all CONSECUTIVELY can be divided by 19. This cannot be done without 9:129.