Author Topic: Is Locking Down Nations the right option for Covid 19?  (Read 2340 times)

quincy

• Apprentice
  • Karma +0/-0
Re: Is Locking Down Nations the right option for Covid 19?
« Reply #20 on: March 27, 2020, 05:09:51 AM »
I just wanted to buy carrot juice in my local supermarket - but i needed to get a shopping cart for security distance... this is just getting ridiculous. This corona bullshit will be a justification (besides other coming changes in the governmental structures) for the coming central bank controlled digital currency. Welcome to the NWO.

good logic

• Wise One / Burnout
  • Karma +2/-0
« Reply #21 on: March 27, 2020, 09:15:49 AM »
Peace quincy.

In that case just order from home. Or do you not have free delivery during this crisis?
Many people here(UK) are ordering online and the local shops are delivering for free and within the same day.
As for currency, most of the shopping is done using cards. I have not seen cash for ages!. Big brother is with us since the 80 s.

Look I am miles away from you and I know you have been to buy carrot juice, how much more does your internet gadget know about you and your habits?
Welcome to to the harlot and the "prison world" brother.
GOD bless you.
Peace.
TOTAL LOYALTY TO GOD ALONE.   IN GOD I TRUST

38:65″ Say:? I warn you; There is no other god beside GOD, the One, the Supreme.?

http://www.total-loyalty-to-god-alone.co.uk/website-pages/good-logic/

Cerberus

• Truth Seeker
  • Karma +1/-0
« Reply #22 on: March 30, 2020, 06:54:52 AM »
I just wanted to buy carrot juice in my local supermarket - but i needed to get a shopping cart for security distance... this is just getting ridiculous. This corona bullshit will be a justification (besides other coming changes in the governmental structures) for the coming central bank controlled digital currency. Welcome to the NWO.

We're here talking about people unable to pay for food and rent and are forced to stay at home and you're apparently unhappy that you had to get a shopping cart for security distance to get your carrot juice ?  :yuck:

By the way, that "security distance" is because of the Corona pandemic, which is not a hoax like you claimed before.

jkhan

• Advanced Truth Seeker
  • Karma +2/-0
« Reply #23 on: April 01, 2020, 07:15:37 PM »
Peace...
So...  Time is running out..  Is locking down really works ehat they expect without Testing....
I am afraid they got it wrong... Those countries who locked down their people must act now to test people ....

As you all know this locking down is already started to smell the outcome.. Good example is India and South Africa and all other developing nations..
I am sure it will be worse than Covid 19 for these...

Meanwhile.. China seems definitely not disclosing the true numbers.. Incredible that no new cases but imported cases while all  bordering nations to China  keep rising such as Kazakhstan Mongolia Uzbekistan etc.. So the remote areas of China not infected... That's far from truth... That doesn't make common sense.... All those 1.4 billion people are tested... Really appreciate what America does...

amin

• Apprentice
  • Karma +0/-0
« Reply #24 on: April 02, 2020, 10:32:45 AM »
I am having this simple question, why the so called developed nations and their medical technology cannot prevent their coronovirus deaths? even in China the place where this all started, they claim its stopped and all ok.
can we blame the technology and method of treatments used in these developed countries, they are unable to bring or find a faster cure for these novel new viruses?
Whats going wrong or is that something we yet have no knowledge on how these viruses starts spreading and stops spreading.

I think on the whole we are missing to follow some easier methods to cure this, instead going clueless.

God knows and end up all this soon.