About us: a forum for monotheists, and discussion of Islam based on The Quran

Main Menu

Few Questions

Started by Rekkd, November 14, 2016, 02:43:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rekkd

Quote from: Adam The Warner on November 14, 2016, 03:43:50 PM
It's Jesus, son of Mary, the Messiah who preached the Gospel:

An English translation of the Gospel - Matthew 4:23 And Jesus went about all Galilee, teaching in their synagogues, and preaching the gospel of the kingdom, and healing all manner of sickness and all manner of disease among the people.

And:

An English translation of the Gospel - Matthew 24:14 And this gospel of the kingdom shall be preached in all the world for a witness unto all nations; and then shall the end come.

And the Apostles did a great job in being an apostle:

An English translation of the Gospel - Luke 9:5 And whosoever will not receive you, when ye go out of that city, shake off the very dust from your feet for a testimony against them. 6 And they departed, and went through the towns, preaching the gospel, and healing every where.

Just ask God, believe in it, we have enough indications in the Quran that tell us that the Gospel is send down by God and that it's people should even judge by it because He told us it's a Guidance and a Light.

An English translation of the Gospel - Mark 1:15 And saying, The time is fulfilled, and the kingdom of God is at hand: repent ye, and believe the gospel.

Oh no, it doesn't change. It's the people who change what they think about it.

An English translation of the Gospel - Matthew 5:18 For verily I say unto you, Till heaven and earth pass, one jot or one tittle shall in no wise pass from the law, till all be fulfilled.

Remember, how much thousands of years old this law is which is being mentioned here. It's was given to Moses. And you have read now what is written in the Gospel about the Torah.

Anyways, and also the Quran itself told us:

An English translation of the Quran - 5:47 And let the people of the Gospel judge with what God has sent down in it. And whoever does not judge with what God has sent down, then these are the wicked.

It doesn't make sense that God would tell us to let a people judge with something that is corrupt. And it's He who protects Hes Reminder:

An English translation of the Quran - 15:9 Indeed it is We who have sent down the Reminder, and indeed it is We who will preserve it.

Still you haven't answered my questions, you just quote several verses from the current so called Gospels. They were written by men, not send down from God since alot of it is about the life of Jesus and stories. The Quran yes does confirm the previous revelations but what is your proof that the 4 gospels are the injeel in the Quran. Don't quote the Gospels to prove this, show me an outside source with backing this claim!

Bender

Quote from: Adam The Warner on November 15, 2016, 12:57:38 AM
An English translation of the Gospel - 1 Peter 1:23 Being born again, not of corruptible seed, but of incorruptible, by the word of God, which liveth and abideth for ever.
Quote from: Adam The Warner on November 15, 2016, 12:54:21 AM
An English translation of the Gospel - Romans 10:17 So then faith cometh by hearing, and hearing by the word of God.
Quote from: Adam The Warner on November 15, 2016, 12:54:21 AM
An English translation of the Gospel - Romans 10:17 So then faith cometh by hearing, and hearing by the word of God.
Quote from: Adam The Warner on November 15, 2016, 12:53:37 AM
An English translation of the Gospel - Acts 19:20 So mightily grew the word of God and prevailed.
Quote from: Adam The Warner on November 15, 2016, 12:51:29 AM
An English translation of the Gospel - John 10:35 If he called them gods, unto whom the word of God came, and the scripture cannot be broken;
Quote from: Adam The Warner on November 15, 2016, 12:50:45 AM
An English translation of the Gospel - Luke 11:28 But he said, Yea rather, blessed are they that hear the word of God, and keep it.

This and many more are nothing but spam, we all know were to find gospels to enlighten our souls, no need to make a post of every gospel verse.
Alhamdu lillahi rabbi al-alameen

huruf

Quote from: Rekkd on November 14, 2016, 03:30:47 PM
@Huruf, can you please explain further on this matter.

What exatly do you refer to?

If it is about 3isa not being Jesus

I may refer you to the treads in the forum where that question was dealt with extensively. I am very bad at finding tht kind of thing, but I think tht if you search the threads starte by Pazuzu or the treads where he hs got much input you should find plenty of details.

Other than that, remember that Maryam's mother was Imraa'ns wife and Maryam sister of Harun.  The explanation for that given by those who sustain that 3isa is Jesus, whose lives, by the way, have nothing in common, the explanation is that it is some sort of honorific title to call like son of david or sister of Har?n...
I do not know where that is or has been an honorific title what is sure is that in the Qur'an there is not such a thing as honorific titles of that kind. On the other hand, in the Qur'an there only one 3imraan, not a few of them, and that Maryam's mother is precisely stated in the qur'an that she is the wife of 3imraan, there only one 3imran, only one wife of 3imraan.

Funnily enough in the bible there is a sister of Harun and Musa who is called Myriam and who is called a prophetess.

Salaam

Adam The Warner

Quote from: Bender on November 15, 2016, 05:57:30 AM

This and many more are nothing but spam, we all know were to find gospels to enlighten our souls, no need to make a post of every gospel verse.

How can you call the words of God spam?

It's sad that i was banned for 7 days because of sharing verses from the Gospel. Oh, and that's why i can take those who were burned by fire to death because of sharing the Gospel as an example!
May He the Hearer grant us victory in the worldy life, and Hes abundance of Light on the Day of Judgement, and may He the King of kings grant us the eternal Paradise. Peace.

Bender

Quote from: Adam The Warner on December 04, 2016, 01:03:31 PM
How can you call the words of God spam?

It's sad that i was banned for 7 days because of sharing verses from the Gospel.
You had 8 posts in 10 minutes with single verses from the gospels without any comment or explanation, just copy paste.
What if we all do the same with our favorite book, just copy pasting single verses and sentences.
I think a forum is meant for conversations.
Alhamdu lillahi rabbi al-alameen

Man of Faith

Quote from: Bender on November 15, 2016, 05:57:30 AM

Indeed.
Website reference: [url="http://iamthatiam.boards.net"]http://iamthatiam.boards.net[/url]

Alper88

The Quran is speaking about an Injeel that was revealed to Jesus while he was alive. Not about an Injeel that was written years after he died. That means according to my understanding that today's New Testament is not the same as the Injeel the Quran speaks about. Please see this article:
http://www.quran-islam.org/articles/part_5/are_previous_scripture_uncorrupted_(P1478).html

Peace.
"And He has inspired to you and to those before you, that if you set up partners (SHIRK), He will nullify all your works, and you will be of the losers." - Quran 39:65

Timotheus

1 - How can the Gospels be from God when they were written by men?
they are not.

2 - Aren't the Gospels similar to Hadith books? Written many years after Jesus?
yes, similar to hadith, there is some wisdom, but also much religion, hence i wouldnt bother, and skip straight to the source. the torah, or verbal instruction passed on from generation to generation. dont take it literaly.

3 - Maybe the Gospel that Allah talks about is not available anymore?
the injeel simply means the good news, the good news is everywhere, repent and amend and be saved, no ifs buts or maybes, simple as that. still there, still in quran.

4 - Why should I care about how jesus lived?, because it's the same idea like asking how Mohammad lived and we all know the fabrications.
learn by example, the best example being the life we all live

5 - I truly don't believe that God made everything to discover the truth so complicated, yet why is it soo complicated? Do we humans complicate things? Isn't the Quran enough?

you will never find God in any religion, first strive to know yourself, take your free will and use it. scrap religion and focus on truth and being true to yourself, and to your word.

6 - Do you think that the Gospel and the Torah might be different versions of the Quran? But they were lost? Then we called the other books Gospels and Torah?

the quran clearly states  in my understanding, it only points to God, just like all pathways or signposts towards the One God of all of us.

7 - The Quran is very different from the Gospels, yet both from God. MOF is going to say interpretation, but shouldnt the Quran be the source to confirm if the Gospel is interpreted right? But if the Quran is interpreted wrong from the beginning then we are pretty much doomed?

again Give up 'Quran Only Religion', and focus on living truthfully and striving for personal excellence

I used to falsely think i was a quran only muslim, then i realized i was quite a hypocrite and that religion acualy is for people who cant handle the truth, untill they can break out of their own religion, as a wise man once told me, 'for every need there is an ego to feed'

just love life and learn, and strive to be the best you you can be, live truthfully and you will discover the truth, strive to emulate God in all his attributes, because it will draw you closer to Him, and Listen to Man of Faith, He has some great advice

peace

What could i say that is better than what God has already informed us of?
Follow God
Seek His guidance, the only guidance
Glory and Praise be to God, rabbil Aalameen

good logic

Peace.
Quote From Timotheus:
just love life and learn, and strive to be the best you you can be, live truthfully and you will discover the truth, strive to emulate God in all his attributes, because it will draw you closer to Him, and Listen to Man of Faith, He has some great advice

I slighltly disagree.
I would say find out GOD s message and LISTEN TO GOD ,He has the best advice.

GOD bless.
Peace.
TOTAL LOYALTY TO GOD ALONE.   IN GOD I TRUST
38:65″ Say:? I warn you; There is no other god beside GOD, the One, the Supreme.?
[url="https://total-loyalty-to-god-alone.co.uk/?p=28"]https://total-loyalty-to-god-alone.co.uk/?p=28[/url]

Man of Faith

Why do you say listen to me when you would not care how Jesus lived?

The wisdom of Jesus is in what he said and the witted one can see a very spiritual man uttered the phrases in the Biblical Gospels, even if his words are sometimes poorly translated. It takes some due contemplation to fully understand what he meant and in the shade of Quran it is simply not possible because descendants of his enemies made sure to taint it. For example, "I am in the father/originator and the father/originator is in me" fits very poorly with their world view.

There never existed any Injeel as a book. Injeel is the attribute of the information Jesus came with. Many say the word means "good news", but my independent research shows something like 'elaboration'. Jesus elaboration is very clear in the "hadith" as you say when he elaborates on the Ten Commandments. For example, he clears out that adultery begins already when you behold a person of the opposite sex with desire. It is the underlying drive, the sex drive, which should be mended.

Be well
Amenuel
Website reference: [url="http://iamthatiam.boards.net"]http://iamthatiam.boards.net[/url]