News:

About us: a forum for monotheists, and discussion of Islam based on The Quran

Main Menu

Was the Quran we have now written and authorised by Mohammed the Prophet ?

Started by Adam The Warner, July 20, 2016, 09:29:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

imrankhawaja

answer. indeed quran is authorised by God through a messenger.. and its free of violation...

if it was fixed the enemes of islam exposed it ages ago,,

Adam The Warner

Quote from: imrankhawaja on July 24, 2016, 03:50:13 AM

answer. indeed quran is authorised by God through a messenger.. and its free of violation...

if it was fixed the enemes of islam exposed it ages ago,,

I want to know about how it was compiled. I also want to know about how the Gospel, Psalms and Torah are compiled.
May He the Hearer grant us victory in the worldy life, and Hes abundance of Light on the Day of Judgement, and may He the King of kings grant us the eternal Paradise. Peace.

good logic

Peace Adam.
The million dollar question/statement, quote:

I want to know about how it was compiled. I also want to know about how the Gospel, Psalms and Torah are compiled.

This requires hard work, deep  research,patience, prayer, belief,trust in GOD Alone...Science ,logic,trust in GOD Alone...Dedication,study of Qoran/bible from cover to cover again and again, trust in GD Alone,...Checking of all information,trusting in GOD Alone...Faith and Reason,more study, trust in GOD Alone...etc...

Why did GOD renew His scriptures? Why did GOD protect the last revelation/Qoran? Or did He?...etc.

For example did GOD know we will have the technology and Sciences to check His words? Did GOD lock His words Mathematically so we can compare/check them against "men s words"?...

May the Lord guide you and give you the patience to dig deeper and deeper...etc.

GOD S promise is "certainty at the end o the sincere "journey"to ind GOD s truth.!!!
GOD bless you.
Peace.
TOTAL LOYALTY TO GOD ALONE.   IN GOD I TRUST
38:65″ Say:? I warn you; There is no other god beside GOD, the One, the Supreme.?
[url="https://total-loyalty-to-god-alone.co.uk/"]https://total-loyalty-to-god-alone.co.uk/[/url]

imrankhawaja

truthseeker11

Peace all,

Quote from: kentuckyfriedchicken on July 24, 2016, 04:20:03 PM
I found this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C-HDFiC2boQ

There were only 2 fragments (folios) that were discovered not the entire Quran manuscript as the title deceptively implies. Contrast that with approximately 15,000 parchment fragments from almost 900 Qurans that were discovered in Sanaa which were carbon dated to around the same time.

Peace
6:116 And if you obey the majority of those on Earth they will lead you away from God?s path; that is because they follow conjecture, and that is because they only guess.

10:36 Most of them only follow conjecture. While conjecture does not avail against the truth in anything. God is aware of what they do.

2:170 And if they are told: ?Follow what God has sent down,? they say: ?No, we will follow what we found our fathers doing!? What if their fathers did not understand anything and were not guided?

28:75 And We will extract from every nation a witness, then We will say: ?Bring forth your proof.? They will then realize that all truth belongs with God, and what they had invented will abandon them.

Adam The Warner

All praise due to God, Lord of the worlds.

Beautiful, by the will of God i saw that video a while ago.

I should pay a visit to that library because i live in the Netherlands, not far from England.
May He the Hearer grant us victory in the worldy life, and Hes abundance of Light on the Day of Judgement, and may He the King of kings grant us the eternal Paradise. Peace.

imrankhawaja

Quote from: Adam The Warner on July 25, 2016, 07:53:02 AM
All praise due to God, Lord of the worlds.

Beautiful, by the will of God i saw that video a while ago.

I should pay a visit to that library because i live in the Netherlands, not far from England.

be my guest when you come .. inshallah we will go together... i live in the brmingham

Adam The Warner

Quote from: imrankhawaja on July 25, 2016, 08:08:59 AM
be my guest when you come .. inshallah we will go together... i live in the brmingham

By the will of God, my goal is to go first to Jerusalem and bring a copy of the Torah, Psalms, Gospel and Quran with me :)!

NewFreeMind

Quote from: imrankhawaja on July 25, 2016, 08:08:59 AM

is the exhibition still on right?
how did you find the manuscript, worth paying a visit?:)