Main Menu

Orlando Terrorist: Actor of Movie Big Fix

Started by reel, June 26, 2016, 01:31:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

reel

First take a look at the picture below:

He is shown as a cop in the movie Big Fix
Clip: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SPiakiPtmxg
He had his imdb page which has been changed, but the name remains. He did another one called Love City.

Cast from Orlando Shooting action thriller:

Needless to say his dad is a media personality and plays an extremist character on Youtube.

"I fear that nothing will lead me to hell more than ḥadīth"-Hadith collector: Shu'ba Ibn al-Ḥajjāj

The Sardar

:hypno: Reel if this was a hoax the whole time then its something REALLY bad is going on. Salaam

savage_carrot

Thanks reel, I saw the vid where they put down an injured guy when they think the camera isn't on them...was totally twisted.
God has a plan, Gaius. He has a plan for everything and everyone.

huruf

Quote from: The Sardar on June 26, 2016, 02:50:33 PM
:hypno: Reel if this was a hoax the whole time then its something REALLY bad is going on. Salaam

Somethinng really bad is going on since a good while ago.

Salaam

imrankhawaja

its already started... ages ago,, first episode was 2win towers

Bender

I don't understand, do you mean nothing happened there?
Alhamdu lillahi rabbi al-alameen

reel

Quote from: savage_carrot on June 26, 2016, 03:32:16 PM
Thanks reel, I saw the vid where they put down an injured guy when they think the camera isn't on them...was totally twisted.
Oh my God, is the clip available on youtube?  :D
I am always very suspicious about Official stories, but this time they took it to the next level. I watched some news clips from Chinese and  Japanese at home. It was odd that they were showing the same scene of the second guy from the pic above carrying an insured person with two other people. I went to my friend's house and over there, Indian news channels repeated that same clip ???

Quote from: Bender on June 27, 2016, 12:31:38 PM
I don't understand, do you mean nothing happened there?
I can't tell for sure whether people actually died. But if you ask whether it was sponsored by government I will say yes, the signature is written all over it.

"I fear that nothing will lead me to hell more than ḥadīth"-Hadith collector: Shu'ba Ibn al-Ḥajjāj

clashncruz

savage_carrot

QuoteOh my God, is the clip available on youtube?  :D
I am always very suspicious about Official stories, but this time they took it to the next level. I watched some news clips from Chinese and  Japanese at home. It was odd that they were showing the same scene of the second guy from the pic above carrying an insured person with two other people. I went to my friend's house and over there, Indian news channels repeated that same clip
Yes it is, saw it a while back...some Australian guy was commenting, will have to dig through the history to find the link, was during one of those binge yt vid watching episodes where you click one and it leads to another etc :laugh:
God has a plan, Gaius. He has a plan for everything and everyone.

Bender

Quote from: reel on June 29, 2016, 06:48:50 AM
I can't tell for sure whether people actually died. But if you ask whether it was sponsored by government I will say yes, the signature is written all over it.

And what do you think the motive is for the government?
Alhamdu lillahi rabbi al-alameen