About us: a forum for monotheists, and discussion of Islam based on The Quran

Main Menu

An essay: Who created God?

Started by Taro Hiroshi, June 03, 2016, 08:33:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Comrox

Quote from: Bender on June 05, 2016, 07:43:00 PM
Hi,

The question would only make sense if God was a creature.

Agreed. The more I was reading Qur'an today the more I started thinking about His nature.
10:109 Follow what is being inspired to you and be patient until God judges.

57:3 He is the First and the Last, the Evident and the Innermost. And He is fully aware of all things.

imrankhawaja

Quote from: Man of Faith on June 04, 2016, 02:38:37 PM
Besides all the awe, there is also cruelty in this world. In fact it is not particularly friendly, even if we rule out the consequences of human acts. Diseases, natural disasters, instinctive compulsive behavior and even pain giving birth. The world is not so very nice actually

thats our body that feel pain, and tell us its hungry its need to be covered by brands, cloths, shelter , thats what the test of life.. tests are not easy and nobody really like giving exams, but nobody become doctor if he will not give the exam,, not only giving the exam but have to pass the exam as well,,

same criteria for this worldy life there must be tests and pains and exams one need to understannd life is not a bed of roses. its a examination going on due to the need of body and things related to body..

just thinkk for a while if you are a being without body... u will not feel pain, hungry, sex, birth, burden of kids, wearing ,
so was you expecting that type of life.. so where is the purpose then,,

we are here due to a reason, and our body is our responsibilty its up to us how we will fill this responsibilty in what manner. there are two ways one is the righteous way other one is dishonest way. results will be acquired by the path what we select..

there is ease after every difficulty... indeed there is ease after every difficulty

peace.

The Sardar

There is a question i have in mind for atheists about their point of view about birth of universe. The atheist scientists like Lawrence Krauss and Richard Dawkins, they claim universe that came out of nothing. If the universe really did come from nothing then why was there nothing in the first place. I had this in my mind for 3 months.

imrankhawaja

Quote from: The Sardar on June 28, 2016, 12:15:42 PM
There is a question i have in mind for atheists about their point of view about birth of universe. The atheist scientists like Lawrence Krauss and Richard Dawkins, they claim universe that came out of nothing. If the universe really did come from nothing then why was there nothing in the first place. I had this in my mind for 3 months.

according to Richard dawkins universe come in to existence by nothing , he is talking about the matter what we see.. the age of matter and so on.. its our history.. anyway,, make it simple God is the master source of everything . that's why we say him lord owner creator. he created everything from nothing at first place . their theory did not contradict with creation of universe. lets say before bigbang it was smoke... that's what most of the scientist think.. infact its mention in quran as well.. and before smoke scientist think it was nothing ,, its logical, every created thing was nothing . every created thing must started from something  and that something was nothing before that something loop go on until nothing.. when there was nothing it was the presence of our lord.. timeless God. every created thing fall in time shape existence .

there are some things if we look around us we better understand. like God told us, its Allah who bring dead out from living and living out of dead..

Allah  is alpha and omega

Allah is initiator and repeator..

Allah grasp everything while nothing can grasp Allah( from this its clear everything whatever we observe or not observe is under the system of lord but what nature God have no source can observe)

Man of Faith

It is illogical to say the universe came out of nothing because then it would lack any kind of substance source. Further illogical it is to say nothing could turn into advanced lifeforms without any kind of innate guiding force within the matter, no matter if the God phenomenon itself is pantheistic or non-pantheistic.

Logic helps in making out certain points about the nature of God. For example, there cannot be a creator of the most fundamental platform (Rabb) because through logical deduction it is impossible to be one as the argument just turns into a "loop", it is not possible to find a beginning. It means the argument that Rabb has no beginning nor end, and where Rabb would end is the beginning.

I find it interesting that people like 'Laurence Krauss' and 'Richard Dawkins' seem unable to reason rationally. You would expect such people would harbor a good logic.

Be well
Amenuel
Website reference: [url="http://iamthatiam.boards.net"]http://iamthatiam.boards.net[/url]

Bender

red: It's not scientific to make such statements. That statement explain nothing and is against the most fundamental laws of nature.

welcome to the forum  :handshake:
Alhamdu lillahi rabbi al-alameen

good logic

Peace Bender,The Sardar.

Richard Dawkins now believes in Intelligent design!

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=ca5_1226724281

God bless .
Peace.
TOTAL LOYALTY TO GOD ALONE.   IN GOD I TRUST
38:65″ Say:? I warn you; There is no other god beside GOD, the One, the Supreme.?
[url="https://total-loyalty-to-god-alone.co.uk/?p=28"]https://total-loyalty-to-god-alone.co.uk/?p=28[/url]

Jafar

The way the "Semites" portrayed / see their God is Illogical..
Mr. Krauss and Mr. Dawkins were born in the culture which are heavily influenced by the way the Semites see God. (Person like, got angry, doesn't know everything, has enemies, fought war, wrote books, got pissed of if somebody wrote a bad review about His books, got disappointed with Israelites etc..)

Thus no wonder they become an "Atheist" ... of Semitic God.
Me too... I'm an atheist of Semitic God.

We now know better... even time and space itself is a creation. (read: Has beginning and will end it's existence)
As such.. when time itself is a creation, the discussion of time based context is irrelevant..

Who Created God? God is there even when there wasn't any "time"...

"Since before time and space were,
The Tao is.
It is beyond is and is not.
How do I know this is true?
I look inside myself and see."

-- Lao Tse, 600 BC

"The religion of the future will be a cosmic religion. It should transcend a personal God and avoid dogmas and theology. Covering both the natural and the spiritual, it should be based on a religious sense arising from the experience of all things, natural and spiritual and a meaningful unity. "
-- Albert Einstein

Novice

Quote from: Bender on June 05, 2016, 07:43:00 PM
Hi,

The question would only make sense if God was a creature.

Salaam Bender

That is the fundamental question? Do we know what God is? We cannot compare Him with any creation.

لَيۡسَ كَمِثۡلِهِۦ شَىۡءٌ۬‌ۖ

Nothing is like Him (42:11)

وَلَمۡ يَكُن لَّهُ ۥ ڪُفُوًا أَحَدٌ

And nothing is equivalent to Him. 112:4

Novice

Quote from: Jafar on June 28, 2016, 10:13:38 PM
"The religion of the future will be a cosmic religion. It should transcend a personal God and avoid dogmas and theology. Covering both the natural and the spiritual, it should be based on a religious sense arising from the experience of all things, natural and spiritual and a meaningful unity. "
-- Albert Einstein

I found full quote like this on a Bhuddhist site http://www.vimokkha.com/einstein.htm

?The religion of the future will be a cosmic religion. It should transcend a personal god and avoid dogmas and theology. Covering both the natural and the spiritual, it should be based on a religious sense arising from the experience of all things, natural and spiritual and a meaningful unity. Buddhism answers this description. If there is any religion that would cope with modern scientific needs, it would be Buddhism.? Albert Einstein