News:

About us: a forum for monotheists, and discussion of Islam based on The Quran

Main Menu

Learn Arabic Alphabet Teacher - Free For You

Started by zamzam77778, February 08, 2016, 12:36:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

zamzam77778

Greetings of peace be upon all of you; My name is Mohammed and I am the founder of Al Madinah Institute a online Arabic Institution teaching people how to learn Arabic Alphabet for students who want to learn via online distance learning anytime and and any place. Currently I have more then 399 students signed up to the course.  You would not be disappointed with the course and that is a promise. And I happy to offer it free to you. The course is designed to help you learn Arabic Alphabet in a way that doesn't require the students to force the and memorize all 28 letters of the Arabic Alphabet or the various connection forms. We don't learn the letters in order but out of order in order to make it easier for the students to learn the letters naturally.  There is loads of practice assignments that we do as a class. I would like to take a moment to tell you about my self; I grew up in Minnesota in of Palestinian background and learned the Arabic language earlier but I could not read Arabic Until I joined the Online Islamic University called KIU. I was amazed at how easy it was too learn and that is what inspired me to create my course. At age 14 I was diagnosed with a form of cancer and I still have it until now 10 years on. That is why I wanted to start earning money online because I am too sick and it's hard to work in the public places. I also have a online marketing firm and will start a Islamic Misconceptions YouTube Channel. Now back to the learn Arabic Alphabet course it is only $15 and worth every cent! You get 20 (20 hour long lessons and you can try a free trial of a whole lesson before you purchase the course. I teach the course in the exact same way as my Arabic teacher taught it army the Islamic university. The book we use is called Arabic reading and writing made easy. Help me out and sign up you will be very happy you did. By the end of the course you will be able to read and wrote basic Arabic texts like basic hadiths and Suras of the Quraan and other Arabic texts. I can't stress enough you must keep practice the lessons and never stop until you die. I am not joking because you need to keep practicing in order to ensure you have a good grasp of the Arabic alphabet and reading and writing skills and you need to keep reviewing and practicing even after the course is over. I am sure you will love my course and benefit you highly and you will learn a lot. All I ask of you is that you follow all of the lessons and do all the practice assignments and listen carefully and take notes if you want or need to. Let us give it a try and go ahead and visit me.

It  is difficult to learn that is why you need an instructor and a course that is effective and easy to follow without the need to memorize all the 28 letters of the Arabic alphabet. that is why I am providing My Arabic alphabet course for affordable price of only $15 but free for anyone who wants to learn online at any time or place anywhere in the world where there in UK, Canada, Pakistan, China or anywhere else. My course is the most effective course to learn the Arabic alphabet, it is the easiest course to follow although it is intensive and requires a lot of work from the student at the same time it's easy to follow and easy to keep up with. All you have to do as a student is just watch all the video lessons and work on all the practice assignments and work with the instructor together when I tell you in the video do this assignment and pause the video you need to do that in order to advance in the course. I don't know what more to say about the course besides sign-up today and you are not to be disappointed I'm sure because it is the best course available online or offline and it is effective and easy-to-follow for anyone wants to learn the Arabic alphabet. You can you view the first session for free at my website and it will give an idea about the structure of the course and that will give you an idea if you would like the course before you pay a cent. My heart hurts right now may Allah the most great cure me soon. I have had bad disease and symptoms for very long time and that is why I need to earn money online very badly and urgently quick today. My goal is to earn at least $100-200 dollars per day and I hope I can do that because my website will be ranking inshallah for a terms they gets 30,000 monthly searches so I hope I am able to reach my goal and Allah gives me some compensation for all that I went through all these years with my disease. Sign up please to my course and help me out that will mean a lot to me and you will not be sorry I can assure you. The course is presented via prerecorded video lessons and are 20 lessons in total for about 50 min-1.5 hour long lessons. This course is for anyone who wants to learn online anywhere at your own pace. This course is not live so there is no set time to complete the lessons or videos. You can do them at any time and at any place. This course is for beginners in learning the Arabic but it is presented in a intensive method but at the same time is easy to follow. The only thing I ask of you as a student is to simply watch the lessons and do the practice assignments with me. You will be very happy you joined.

I studied this course at Knowledge International University and I myself was not able to read Arabic Alphabet or write the letters and after I completed the course I noticed I can read basic Quraan suras and hadiths a bit easier and was able to identify letters and words easier and was able to read slowly what my cousins would type to me on Facebook, with more practice I am able to read familiar longer suras of the Quraan and hadiths. So the course did help quite a bit. The key though is not to stop after this course. You must keep reading and practicing because if you stop you will forget what you learned. I currently have lots of students signed up at udemy which is where I presented my course for some time and now I returned my course back to my institute. I also have a 5 star review from 2 of my students. I offer a full lesson free as a sample. To give you a feel of what the structure of the course will be like and the teaching method that I use. I base my course nearly exactly as how I learned it at KIU. And its based on Dr. bilal book Arabic Reading And Writing Made Easy. I encourage anyone looking to learn the then view the first lesson free to see if it may seem like a good fit for them.
www.madinah-institute.com/page/arabic-alphabet

zamzam77778

I have uploaded all my lessons and course for free on YouTube for everyone to see on for free since most of you are too cheap to pay the $15 so I have decided just to put it for free you can find me by searching the term Arabic Alphabet song although my videos are not a song still I am showing and here is my link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=53Nf8xVrN24&spfreload=5

Comrox

Quote from: zamzam77778 on May 25, 2016, 08:39:53 PM
I have uploaded all my lessons and course for free on YouTube for everyone to see on for free since most of you are too cheap to pay the $15 so I have decided just to put it for free you can find me by searching the term Arabic Alphabet song although my videos are not a song still I am showing and here is my link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=53Nf8xVrN24&spfreload=5

Peace Mohammed,

That's generous of you. At the moment I'm not looking to learn Arabic (one day I would like to learn a bit, so this would be helpful). But right now I don't have the time, otherwise I would have looked into your service. :)

Thanks for the upload - insha'allah I'll learn something when I have the interest and time. :D
10:109 Follow what is being inspired to you and be patient until God judges.

57:3 He is the First and the Last, the Evident and the Innermost. And He is fully aware of all things.

Taro Hiroshi

Peace Comrox and everyone else,

There are many reasons to learn MSA (Modern standard arabic), but studying the Quran is not one of them. Because the language of the Quran is Classical Arabic (read the quote at the bottom of this post). The language of the Quran is not MSA. Learning MSA in order to study the Quran, is like learning Greek in order to study an English book. A past member of this forum by the name tanveermd, claims that Arabic as second language plus a modern Arabic dictionary is indeed a dangerous combination (read his post here). To me, his views seem to be correct.

Although I don't think it's a good idea to learn MSA in order to study the Quran, I do believe that there are many good reasons to learn MSA. And one of them is to be able to translate articles and/or books from English to Arabic or vice versa. There are many good books for learning MSA out there, but there are only some that I would recommend. If I could recommend some books to you, these would be excellent resources:

1) Teach yourself Arabic by Jack Smart and Frances Altolfer. Make sure to get the CD's with it as well.
2) The Arabic Alphabet: How to read and write it by Nicholas Awde and Putros Samano. And: Teach yourself beginner's Arabic scribt by John Mace. 
3) Arabic for dummies by Amine Bouchentouf. And: Intermediate Arabic for Dummies by Keith Massey.     
4) Al Mawrid dictionary English-Arabic and Arabic-English by Munir Baalbaki and Dr. Rohi Baalbaki. And: Arabic-English dictionary by Hans Wehr and J.Milton Cowan. 
5) A new Arabic grammar of the written language by J.A. Haywood and H.M. Nahmad. And: Easy Arabic grammar by Jane Wightwick and Mahmoud Gaafar.

In my view, the above-mentioned resources are some of the best resources out there for learning MSA. But I only recommend buying them, if you are 100 percent sure that you want to learn MSA. If you are not committed to learn MSA, then I do not recommend buying them. Because if you are not committed to learn MSA, you will quit easily and then you would have wasted your money.  Personally, I am not learning Arabic. And I am not planning to learn it in the near future.

As mentioned earlier, I believe that there are many good reasons to learn MSA. And one of them is to be able to translate articles and/or books from English to Arabic or vice versa. For example, if one learns MSA, then one can translate articles and/or books from English to Arabic (e.g. articles and/or books about Quranic islam). If one translates articles and/or books about Quranic islam from English to Arabic, then one can reach a wide audience in the Arab World. It appears that translating articles and/or books from English to Arabic, is a great way to spread the message of Quranic islam. Unfortunately, there are fewer books translated into Arabic than other major languages. I'd like to share some informative paragraphs from an article here. The title of the article is "Three Middle East Myths Exploded."

From the article:

Consider some of the important findings in recent Arab Human Development Reports and related studies:

? The total number of books translated into Arabic in the last 1,000 years is fewer than those translated into Spanish in one year.

? Greece ? with a population of fewer than 11 million ? translates five times as many books from abroad into Greek annually as the 22 Arab countries combined, with a total population of more than 300 million, translate into Arabic.

For those who wish to read the whole article, you can read it here.

Adam The Warner

Quote from: Taro Hiroshi on May 26, 2016, 05:16:21 AM
Peace Comrox and everyone else,

There are many reasons to learn MSA (Modern standard arabic), but studying the Quran is not one of them. Because the language of the Quran is Classical Arabic (read the quote at the bottom of this post). The language of the Quran is not MSA. Learning MSA in order to study the Quran, is like learning Greek in order to study an English book. A past member of this forum by the name tanveermd, claims that Arabic as second language plus a modern Arabic dictionary is indeed a dangerous combination (read his post here). To me, his views seem to be correct.

Although I don't think it's a good idea to learn MSA in order to study the Quran, I do believe that there are many good reasons to learn MSA. And one of them is to be able to translate articles and/or books from English to Arabic or vice versa. There are many good books for learning MSA out there, but there are only some that I would recommend. If I could recommend some books to you, these would be excellent resources:

1) Teach yourself Arabic by Jack Smart and Frances Altolfer. Make sure to get the CD's with it as well.
2) The Arabic Alphabet: How to read and write it by Nicholas Awde and Putros Samano. And: Teach yourself beginner's Arabic scribt by John Mace. 
3) Arabic for dummies by Amine Bouchentouf. And: Intermediate Arabic for Dummies by Keith Massey.     
4) Al Mawrid dictionary English-Arabic and Arabic-English by Munir Baalbaki and Dr. Rohi Baalbaki. And: Arabic-English dictionary by Hans Wehr and J.Milton Cowan. 
5) A new Arabic grammar of the written language by J.A. Haywood and H.M. Nahmad. And: Easy Arabic grammar by Jane Wightwick and Mahmoud Gaafar.

In my view, the above-mentioned resources are some of the best resources out there for learning MSA. But I only recommend buying them, if you are 100 percent sure that you want to learn MSA. If you are not committed to learn MSA, then I do not recommend buying them. Because if you are not committed to learn MSA, you will quit easily and then you would have wasted your money.  Personally, I am not learning Arabic. And I am not planning to learn it in the near future.

As mentioned earlier, I believe that there are many good reasons to learn MSA. And one of them is to be able to translate articles and/or books from English to Arabic or vice versa. For example, if one learns MSA, then one can translate articles and/or books from English to Arabic (e.g. articles and/or books about Quranic islam). If one translates articles and/or books about Quranic islam from English to Arabic, then one can reach a wide audience in the Arab World. It appears that translating articles and/or books from English to Arabic, is a great way to spread the message of Quranic islam. Unfortunately, there are fewer books translated into Arabic than other major languages. I'd like to share some informative paragraphs from an article here. The title of the article is "Three Middle East Myths Exploded."

From the article:

Consider some of the important findings in recent Arab Human Development Reports and related studies:

? The total number of books translated into Arabic in the last 1,000 years is fewer than those translated into Spanish in one year.

? Greece ? with a population of fewer than 11 million ? translates five times as many books from abroad into Greek annually as the 22 Arab countries combined, with a total population of more than 300 million, translate into Arabic.

For those who wish to read the whole article, you can read it here.

Where did you learn Quranic Arabic?

May our Lord guide us.

Peace.
May He the Hearer grant us victory in the worldy life, and Hes abundance of Light on the Day of Judgement, and may He the King of kings grant us the eternal Paradise. Peace.