News:

About us: a forum for monotheists, and discussion of Islam based on The Quran

Main Menu

Feeling of Numbness, null , void and unknown

Started by Fusion, August 31, 2015, 04:05:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

عوني

QuoteAouni laughs at Europe being center of freedom and of developments, while he can not produce one example in the muslim world except being consumers.

In the early centuries of the Islamic Caliphate, the Islamic law allowed citizens to freely express their views, including criticism of Islam and religious authorities, without fear of persecution. As such, there have been several notable Muslim critics and skeptics of Islam that arose from within the Islamic world itself. In tenth and eleventh-century Syria there lived a blind poet called Al-Ma'arri. He became well known for a poetry that was affected by a "pervasive pessimism." He labeled religions in general as "noxious weeds" and said that Islam does not have a monopoly on truth. During this time Muslims never even set foot in Europe. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Criticism_of_Islam#Medieval_Islamic_world

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Al-Ma'arri - Criticsed Islam during the Islamic Golden Age. Now tell me what would happen if he criticised Christianity in the so called 'center of freedom and of developments' during that time? Or how about the Persian scientist that criticised Islam too during the Islamic Golden Age? No persecuation. Freedom of speech was right there meanwhile Europe had a dark age ERA. Build this right-winger a time travel machine and send him back in time to his Europe then he can enjoy his freedom there too.

Democracy orginated from Greece while the rest of the European countries were filled with barbarians opposed to freedom of speech and democracy. If anything Greece expanded to the East and never to the West.  Syria, Cyprus, Lebanon, Jordan and Turkey are even more closer to Greece than say France will ever be.

عوني

QuoteWe have issues where refugees are crossing borders into Europe to run away from persecution and then there are so many other political and socio economical issues that are blown out of proportion and becomes global. In the context of current situation. I just pointed out my frustration that every where Islam is under the spot light and this could not be just some non muslims propaganda but there are people belonging to the Islam who are being blamed for mischief in the world and whether you call those mainstream muslims as not quranic muslims. it does not change the fact that Islam is being questioned.

The majority refugees in Europe today were running away from a CIVIL-WAR and not a persecution. And so what if Islam gets questioned. You can't stand criticism? The irony is that the same people that are questioning Islam shares a religion that is even ten times worse but they like pretending being atheists so they can avoid character assassination. The problem is not when you criticise Islam or draw Muhammad (although you don't know how he looks like). The problem is when you practise hate speech towards Muslims and when you act that Europe is somehow a contradiction towards religion. It just shows you don't know anything about history. There are huge amount of Muslims fighting against the Islamic State right now although they aren't doing this for their religion but rather for their country.

good logic

Peace fusion.

You say:

So twisting of words by Good logic that different sects made these religious names are not correct in my view, even if it was, God accept these names as shown above.

What do you mean GOD accepts these religions?

GOD says "if they believe and do good" first!!!

GOD says if the disbelievers repent and do good they will be fine. It does not mean GOD accepts the  disbelievers

GOD says clearly those who divide people and break up into sects do not be part of it. DO not belong with them.

GOD knows there will be these religions, but if people belonging to these religions believe first ,i.e believe GOD not to set up partners with HIm,to unite under HIS only religion _Sumbission and total loyalty to HIM Alone- and do good,then they will be accepted by HIM.

I am saying to you "true Islam" is a state of mind" not" traditional islam" that  you describe and what your videos deal with.

Is this not clear in Qoran?

GOD bless you.
Peace.
TOTAL LOYALTY TO GOD ALONE.   IN GOD I TRUST
38:65″ Say:? I warn you; There is no other god beside GOD, the One, the Supreme.?
[url="https://total-loyalty-to-god-alone.co.uk/?p=28"]https://total-loyalty-to-god-alone.co.uk/?p=28[/url]

A.W

Salaam everyone,

It does not matter what we label ourselves as. If you believe in the one God, believe in the hereafter and judgement and do good and abstain and stay clear from wrong and evil (what is good and what is wrong in God's book can be found in the Quran), then what you label yourself as does not matter.

It is not acceptable to God that partners be setup with God (physical materials, prophets, scholars, other people, egos, wishes, the self, accepting people's sayings about what God says or means without first hand reflection and knowledge from reading the book) or that you deny God while you know, nor that you take other being(s) as god(s) instead.

As always, this is good advice, go back to the Quran, and read it from beginning to end, giving each verse its due. Dont skim through. And dont let the lack of arabic knowledge as an excuse deter you. There are scores of translations in other languages. Use the best of them via comparison. It is time consuming, and does demand attention and concentration. But if you can do this with an open mind, clear all of the interpretations and opinions you have from other people, and then begin. You will find no disputes or crookedness in it. Nor will you find that it seems to say something but means something else, no, that will only happen if you read out of context. It makes clear what is an allegory or parable, what is ambiguous and what is absolutely direct as the core. You may find translation issues however that makes a verse not fit in the overall context and central theme of the Quran and those are issues worthwhile bringing up.

Fusion

Would you please provide a clear definition of your "true islam" state of mind, so that it will be crystal clear for me and every one?
Is there also true Christianity and Judaism definitions? Or there was only true Islam from the beginning in which a true Christian today is also following a true islam? Please clarify because every one seems to define their own version of True Islam as an excuse to elaborate their point of view...

cheers

Quote from: good logic on September 03, 2015, 01:44:43 PM
I am saying to you "true Islam" is a state of mind" not" traditional islam" that  you describe and what your videos deal with.

Is this not clear in Qoran?

GOD bless you.
Peace.
Best Regards,

mmmm

This guy s a memeber of a swiss pairlament - he lives off of stealing from others he's not releveant to be listened to. STATIST (kafirs - who try to cover up the reality of Allah)- they are the most dangerous of people. 

عوني

He's no different than that European moron that said Europe should only take in Christian refugees and that Europeans are becoming a 'minority' in their own region despite the fact that he is wrong.

good logic

Peace Fusion.

Qoran defines "true Islam" to us:
6:125
فَمَن يُرِدِ اللَّهُ أَن يَهدِيَهُ يَشرَح صَدرَهُ لِلإِسلٰمِ وَمَن يُرِد أَن يُضِلَّهُ يَجعَل صَدرَهُ ضَيِّقًا حَرَجًا كَأَنَّما يَصَّعَّدُ فِى السَّماءِ كَذٰلِكَ يَجعَلُ اللَّهُ الرِّجسَ عَلَى الَّذينَ لا يُؤمِنونَ

6:149
قُل فَلِلَّهِ الحُجَّةُ البٰلِغَةُ فَلَو شاءَ لَهَدىٰكُم أَجمَعينَ

If you agree that GOD possesses the most powerful argument  ( above) ,then read on:
6:151
قُل تَعالَوا أَتلُ ما حَرَّمَ رَبُّكُم عَلَيكُم أَلّا تُشرِكوا بِهِ شَيـًٔا وَبِالوٰلِدَينِ إِحسٰنًا وَلا تَقتُلوا أَولٰدَكُم مِن إِملٰقٍ نَحنُ نَرزُقُكُم وَإِيّاهُم وَلا تَقرَبُوا الفَوٰحِشَ ما ظَهَرَ مِنها وَما بَطَنَ وَلا تَقتُلُوا النَّفسَ الَّتى حَرَّمَ اللَّهُ إِلّا بِالحَقِّ ذٰلِكُم وَصّىٰكُم بِهِ لَعَلَّكُم تَعقِلونَ
6:152
وَلا تَقرَبوا مالَ اليَتيمِ إِلّا بِالَّتى هِىَ أَحسَنُ حَتّىٰ يَبلُغَ أَشُدَّهُ وَأَوفُوا الكَيلَ وَالميزانَ بِالقِسطِ لا نُكَلِّفُ نَفسًا إِلّا وُسعَها وَإِذا قُلتُم فَاعدِلوا وَلَو كانَ ذا قُربىٰ وَبِعَهدِ اللَّهِ أَوفوا ذٰلِكُم وَصّىٰكُم بِهِ لَعَلَّكُم تَذَكَّرونَ
6:153:
وَأَنَّ هٰذا صِرٰطى مُستَقيمًا فَاتَّبِعوهُ وَلا تَتَّبِعُوا السُّبُلَ فَتَفَرَّقَ بِكُم عَن سَبيلِهِ ذٰلِكُم وَصّىٰكُم بِهِ لَعَلَّكُم تَتَّقونَ
6:159
إِنَّ الَّذينَ فَرَّقوا دينَهُم وَكانوا شِيَعًا لَستَ مِنهُم فى شَىءٍ إِنَّما أَمرُهُم إِلَى اللَّهِ ثُمَّ يُنَبِّئُهُم بِما كانوا يَفعَلونَ
6:161
قُل إِنَّنى هَدىٰنى رَبّى إِلىٰ صِرٰطٍ مُستَقيمٍ دينًا قِيَمًا مِلَّةَ إِبرٰهيمَ حَنيفًا وَما كانَ مِنَ المُشرِكينَ
6:162
قُل إِنَّ صَلاتى وَنُسُكى وَمَحياىَ وَمَماتى لِلَّهِ رَبِّ العٰلَمينَ
6:163
لا شَريكَ لَهُ وَبِذٰلِكَ أُمِرتُ وَأَنا۠ أَوَّلُ المُسلِمينَ
6:164
قُل أَغَيرَ اللَّهِ أَبغى رَبًّا وَهُوَ رَبُّ كُلِّ شَىءٍ وَلا تَكسِبُ كُلُّ نَفسٍ إِلّا عَلَيها وَلا تَزِرُ وازِرَةٌ وِزرَ أُخرىٰ ثُمَّ إِلىٰ رَبِّكُم مَرجِعُكُم فَيُنَبِّئُكُم بِما كُنتُم فيهِ تَختَلِفونَ
6:165
وَهُوَ الَّذى جَعَلَكُم خَلٰئِفَ الأَرضِ وَرَفَعَ بَعضَكُم فَوقَ بَعضٍ دَرَجٰتٍ لِيَبلُوَكُم فى ما ءاتىٰكُم إِنَّ رَبَّكَ سَريعُ العِقابِ وَإِنَّهُ لَغَفورٌ رَحيمٌ

You choose which translation and what language you prefer yourself.
In summary.
The mind that submits to the Creator and truly believes in accountability and follows the commandments stated above  is the "true Muslim". i.e the original religion of Abraham,Moses. Jesus and Muhammed.

GOD bless you.
Peace.
TOTAL LOYALTY TO GOD ALONE.   IN GOD I TRUST
38:65″ Say:? I warn you; There is no other god beside GOD, the One, the Supreme.?
[url="https://total-loyalty-to-god-alone.co.uk/?p=28"]https://total-loyalty-to-god-alone.co.uk/?p=28[/url]

reel

QuoteDear All,

I still feel that am not able to convey my frustration well enough and hence the feedback is sort of shifting away from the thoughts that I shared with you all. You guys are coming up with different logic in order to sort of defend the mainstream Islam by pointing out the same existed in other religions at some point in time etc etc.
I wasn't defending mainstream Islam. If you just notice the news samples I posted you will see that they are not from ancient time. I asked you to ponder on why when people of other religion do similar things mainstream media doesn't pay attention to it.

That guy in the video was saying "In Iraq, Egypt and Pakistan, the last christian communities are facing extinction".
I have Christian friends from Pakistan. They have a big community in Canada. None complains about any kind of extinction. They go to Pakistan whenever they like. As for Iraq, we know my America left no one safe there. Egypt is an odd case. It wasn't what we see now. This video is an example of this: https://youtu.be/TX4RK8bj2W0

Maybe Muslims in Europe are doing bad things, but there is no way to "learn" about this from the Oskar guy because he does not present factual evidence about it in his speech.

He says, "They are supposed to conquer and subdue our western world"
Evidence?

He says, "As our political elite bend their necks before a certain religious dogma which is completely alient to our intellectual history, our values and rule of law."
Most of the Muslims of Europe are refugees from countries where "Europe" and my America are waging wars and providing arms to terrorists to continue the misery. Why doesn't he urge the Europeans to tell the political elite to stop this? That would stop the refugees from coming. He must note that Syria before the silly war was more open than Australia.

He says, "Lebanon will become Islamic state in the next decades"
And who gave him this information? Does he have connection with terrorists?

He says, "We just shrug our shoulders when girls are forced into marriage"
Where is the evidence of how many are being forced? And he probably should start working on cutting us Americans from the west because almost in all our 50 states we have law that gives parents the right to force their children into marriage before they turn 18. And it is happening, but not newsworthy because it would make us look hypocrite to the world.

He says, "And integrated Muslims are pressured and threatened"
Just like him maybe? Doesn't his speech sound like he is pressuring/seducing the people to take law in their hands against Muslims?

He says, "And we look the other way, as the women are beaten"
Oh well, he should have also added "Just as we look the other way "when our own citizens sell and buy underage girls for prostitution", "when catholic schools are sodomizing kids", "when people in the court say they saw pope along with his men sacrifice kids in Vatican's basement", "when kids of the 70's come out to say that they were sodomized by top judges, cops and royals" and the list goes on.

He says, "We think we can soften the power-lusting "holy warriors" with social benefits"
lol, the line was added just to anger people more. Nowhere in the world, social benefits are given for this kind of weird reason.

He says, "My dear friends in the audience, we are not fighting against people, we are fighting for people!"
Now he sounds like a terrorist!

But he should review his own speech and see how he is not different from ISIS, Taliban and Al Qaida.

I don't disagree that there are problematic Muslims out there. But this guy's speech sounds overly shallow and aggressive. He isn't different from Geller who goes around defending "freedom of speech" from Muslims, but get the funny definition of her own name removed from Urban dictionary.

Now the question is, what should we do about "Mainstream Muslim" problem of Europe? We don't even see Islam like them. The best answer to the problem probably can be found in sunniforum or shiachat. Ask them the question.
"I fear that nothing will lead me to hell more than ḥadīth"-Hadith collector: Shu'ba Ibn al-Ḥajjāj

عوني

Is this Oskar guy a Christian? He would be very hypocritical then. Lebanon is already a Christian state if not an Islamic State. Lebanon's problems is not only Islamists but even moronic Christian extremists who think they belong to an ancient ethnicity when in reality many of them are from Europe whose European ancestry were absorbed by Saladin when Crusaders couldn't afford going back. The Sabra and Shatila massacre was committed by Lebanese Christian terrorists:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sabra_and_Shatila_massacre