News:

About us: a forum for monotheists, and discussion of Islam based on The Quran

Main Menu

Introducing Myself

Started by AbdulAziz Mohammed, October 23, 2014, 04:15:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AbdulAziz Mohammed

AbdulAziz Mohammed, A Lover of God, Spirituals, Books and Humans (Selectively!). A writer from UAE who may frighten strangers with his non-typical ideas, if not, he?s most likely getting frightened by what he reads in books! A perfectionist, with a seemingly endless capacity for improving upon anything that takes his interest. AbdulAziz do not readily grasp the social rituals; A Lone Wolf: a common description used by so many people who know him in real life. To strangers like you, he may appear to project an aura of "Self-Confidence?. This self-confidence, sometimes mistaken for simple arrogance by the less decisive. Possess the unusual trait combination of imagination and reliability, Anything is possible; everything is negotiable.

When it comes to religion, he is been known among so many as a Truth-Seeker, who took a tour in world?s most popular religions, and someone who takes it upon himself to implement critical decisions without consulting family, friends, scholars or society. Attempting to help both Muslims & Non-Muslims to have better understanding of Islam and see the teachings of Islam while wearing different than usual lenses. Always pray for someone when he doesn?t have the strength to help him/her in some other way. AbdulAziz believes that life is tough, but with God, we humans, are tougher.

In his blog, you may find timeless Spiritual Wisdom from a student of life who is commonly mistaken for a Philosopher. An unshaken belief he holds in his heart, that under everyone?s hard shell is someone who wants to be appreciated and loved. While being capable of caring deeply for others, and is willing to spend a great deal of time and effort on a relationship, the knowledge-hunger and self-development within him may cause a sudden boredom. Being around him, you would commonly encounter a mix of different personalities. Finally, the most fundamental problem he has, is that he really wants people to make sense.

Motto in Life: ?My prayer, my sacrifice, my living, and my dying are for Allah, the Lord of the all that exists?

Basic Info
    Name: AbdulAziz Bin Mohammed
    Birthday: 05 June
    Height: 183 cm
    Weight: 80 kg
    Religion: Muslim
    Sect: Sunni
    Nationality: Emirati
    Living in: Dubai
    Working Place: His Highness Dubai Ruler's Court (Diwan)

Interests:
    Reading Books (Arabic & English)
    Religious Studies
    Anime & Manga
    Fighting Video Games
    Psychological Analysis
    Body Building
    The Universe
    Mythologies

Exploring
    Cold Places
    Early Mornings Walking
    Intellectual Conversation with scholars and wise people

Dislikes:
    Atheism
    Politics
    Breakfasts
    Waiting in queues
    Repeating myself
    Mobile Headsets
    Long Meetings

Social Media:
    Twitter: https://twitter.com/AbdulAziz_Mohd
    Instagram: http://instagram.com/az_abdulaziz
    Blog: http://abdulaziz-mohammed.blogspot.ae/
?My prayer, my sacrifice, my living, and my dying are for Allah, the Lord of the all that exists?

Aniy Yirah

Man of Faith

Harmony upon you,

An introduction in third person or a biography?

QuoteSect: Sunni

Sounds like there is going to be another debate on this forum.

Anyway, welcome to the forum.

Be of one with God
Website reference: [url="http://iamthatiam.boards.net"]http://iamthatiam.boards.net[/url]

AbdulAziz Mohammed

Thank you all,

The Sect: Sunni is just to let you know which background I am coming from, like my country.

BTW guys, can't you do something about the complicated verification in the forum? its kinda annoying.
?My prayer, my sacrifice, my living, and my dying are for Allah, the Lord of the all that exists?

Mikebloke

Quote from: AbdulAziz Mohammed on October 23, 2014, 10:49:33 AM
Thank you all,

The Sect: Sunni is just to let you know which background I am coming from, like my country.

BTW guys, can't you do something about the complicated verification in the forum? its kinda annoying.

Forget the verification system, I have to have a special password cause of the awkward requirements.

Salam brother, by the way.

AbdulAziz Mohammed

Alaikum El Salam Mikebloke,, i really would love to see an easier way to participate.

Another issue I am facing, when I am trying to open a new thread (topic), it takes me to another site (host) or something. How to solve the issue? i tried different laptops but its the same?

Wakas

Welcome.

Quote from: AbdulAziz Mohammed on October 23, 2014, 10:49:33 AM

This goes away once you make 5 posts. Are you still having this problem?

QuoteAnother issue I am facing, when I am trying to open a new thread (topic), it takes me to another site (host) or something. How to solve the issue? i tried different laptops but its the same?

Clear browser cookies and cache, refresh page and try again.
It may still happen again, as the hosts recently changed servers, so you may be directed to stablehost. This issue is currently being resolved, slowly.

All information in my posts is correct to the best of my knowledge only and thus should not be taken as a fact. One should seek knowledge and verify: 17:36, 20:114, 35:28, 49:6, 58:11. [url="http://mypercept.co.uk/articles/"]My articles[/url]

[url="//www.studyquran.org"]www.studyQuran.org[/url]

Wakas

Quote from: Mikebloke on October 23, 2014, 04:25:17 PM
I have to have a special password cause of the awkward requirements.

Can you clarify what you mean? You can PM me if you wish.
All information in my posts is correct to the best of my knowledge only and thus should not be taken as a fact. One should seek knowledge and verify: 17:36, 20:114, 35:28, 49:6, 58:11. [url="http://mypercept.co.uk/articles/"]My articles[/url]

[url="//www.studyquran.org"]www.studyQuran.org[/url]

uq

Welcome to the forum Mohammed.

uq

Samira1234

Hello AbdulAziz Bin Mohammed, welcome to the forum :) I am a beginner in the forum myself, in terms of engaging with others over here. However, I have been reading a lot of threads and debates on this forum for a while though. I am a born Sunni Muslim, a Bangladeshi who grew up in UAE myself, leaning towards Quranist Islam, or Quran alone Islam, which I personally and others here as well find more rational, progressive, tolerant and humane compared to the traditional sects. Anyway, this forum is an open forum for everybody, which I appreciate. I am currently going through what Layth once said in a thread, 'facing the demons', internally and somewhat externally, ever since trying to investigate Islam further and finding issues that I never quite knew existed or paid much attention too, and then trying to create changes which I deem may be required. Being a humanist and a person trying to keep integrity of self and of morals, I am still researching and learning more. I find people here quite open minded and supportive, which I appreciate and sorely need.

To me removing majority of Hadith and Sunnah feels like someone suddenly pulling a carpet which I have been standing on for so long and quite forgot it existed, and then me after tripping all of a sudden now crawling around, trying to find a decent ground to stand upon. Because I have leaned on Sunni Islam for so long, and have been also proud of its organization and structure (although sometimes felt like it was too much, and now more so, seeing the additional religious laws which have been invented by sectarians, some of which even contradict the Quran), now unlearning and re-learning things and trying to find rulings for everyday Islamic practices and behavior is being a challenge, not to mention very time consuming too and distracting from other work. Not having too many real life people to discuss matters with can also get difficult at times. Anyway, I hope I didn't bother you with my long story.

Peace,

Samira
Inner space is as infinite as outer space.

Where there is life there is hope.

Religion is A box; Spirituality is a golden spiral.