News:

About us: a forum for monotheists, and discussion of Islam based on The Quran

Main Menu

How authentic is this report regarding link between ISIS and MOSSAD?

Started by seekingtruth1111, August 02, 2014, 01:49:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

seekingtruth1111

http://www.globalresearch.ca/isis-leader-abu-bakr-al-baghdadi-trained-by-israeli-mossad-nsa-documents-reveal/5391593

The former employee at US National Security Agency (NSA), Edward Snowden, has revealed that the British and American intelligence and the Mossad worked together to create the Islamic State of Iraq and Syria (ISIS).

Snowden said intelligence services of three countries created a terrorist organisation that is able to attract all extremists of the world to one place, using a strategy called ?the hornet?s nest?.

NSA documents refer to recent implementation of the hornet?s nest to protect the Zionist entity by creating religious and Islamic slogans.

According to documents released by Snowden, ?The only solution for the protection of the Jewish state ?is to create an enemy near its borders?.

Leaks revealed that ISIS leader and cleric Abu Bakr Al Baghdadi took intensive military training for a whole year in the hands of Mossad, besides courses in theology and the art of speech.

Sonny

This is nothing new. Watch THIS interview with former al-qaeda commander who fought against soviets in afghanistan in which he expose CIA/Mossad/ISIS connection and new "caliph"  << --- :rotfl:

Crow

I have doubts that ISIS just 'appeared' on its own- it had to been given help from somewhere. As for the article listed originally, however, there are no links or reference numbers to the documents in question so from the article there is no way to verify its claims.

runninglikezebras

It's very difficult to understand what is playing behind the scenes in the middle-east without having access to intelligence.  As I understand the collapse of Iraq has created a giant power vaccuum in the middle east, for which the superpowers in the middle east (sunni Saudi Arabia, shiite Iran) are fighting over in covert wars in other countries.  I see the Syrian conflict in this light and also ISIS.  I do believe there is some truth in that report.  There are many reasons Israel would prefer to see that vaccuum filled with a sunni regime rather than an expansion of the shiite influence of power.
[url="http://legrandsecretdelislam.com/"]http://legrandsecretdelislam.com/[/url] - [url="http://rootsofislamtruehistory.com/"]http://rootsofislamtruehistory.com/[/url]

Crow

I agree- without being in the loop of intelligence and knowing who's playing the game (and, as importantly, WHY they're playing) it's very difficult to determine anything concrete regarding the religio-political landscape of the present Middle East (or ay of the other hotspots around the world, for that matter).

When I remarked there was no way to verify the accuracy of the article in and of itself, I certainly didn't imply discrediting the notion that ISIS and/or its leadership is (and probably always has been) tangled up with Western intelligence services. I believe the rise of ISIS was a planed event, but its creators probably lost control of it early on- and instead of being a spear into the heart of Syria, it went 'rogue' and what we have today is the result: a self-styled 'Caliphate' that is a real threat not only to Syria but to much of the region as well, with a Western-trained leader at the helm.

While I applaud ISIS overall for having the cojones to (as I see it) apparently break from its Western masters, at the same time I cannot support the declaration of the 'Caliphate' as I believe it is premature and ill-planned, not to mention flying in the face of what passes for Islamic tradition. Without the prior support of the Ummah the declaration should have never been made, for as we see immediately began the sectarian 'house cleaning' and 'hit lists' being activated.

And, not to be forgotten is the fact that were we (the members of this forum) in that region, we would all probably be marked for death simply because we do not practice Islam the same way the Sunnis of ISIS practice it. That alone is reason enough not to support them, regardless of any other considerations.

In the end, I believe ISIS' Western roots will eventually be revealed and once that happens the 'Caliphate' will dissolve, and will probably do so with much bloodshed when the now-suppressed factions reconstitute and reassert their claims to power in the ensuing vacuum.

عوني

Well I've been recently skeptical about globalsearch.ca.. It's like PressTV. But ISIS does benefit the West and Israel no doubt. The Westerners have no problem with jihadists leaving their countries to go and kill.

"Snowden said intelligence services of three countries created a terrorist organisation that is able to attract all extremists of the world to one place, using a strategy called ?the hornet?s nest?."

This is correct. All you need are extremist sheikhs who will declare a 'fatwah' and watch the terrorists attack like the perfect cannonfodder. The thing is that the jihadists are controlled by sheikhs.. these sheikhs are controlled by the Saudi regime.. The Saudi regime has extremly good relations with the West/US. But this sounds more like a theory, although I'd say it's not. The religious need to be kicked out from their seats.. They should NEVER be allowed to take over a country and impose their garbage ideologies. They are a huge cancer.

Jafar

Quote from: عوني on August 06, 2014, 02:17:35 PM
Well I've been recently skeptical about globalsearch.ca.. It's like PressTV. But ISIS does benefit the West and Israel no doubt. The Westerners have no problem with jihadists leaving their countries to go and kill.

"Snowden said intelligence services of three countries created a terrorist organisation that is able to attract all extremists of the world to one place, using a strategy called ?the hornet?s nest?."

This does not benefits only "The West" but the entire world. (except Iraq and Syria)
The plan should be paired with arming "The executioners" in this case Iraqi government and Syria government.
Which apparently "The West" or Israeli DID NOT DO.

However, the Russians and Iran do give out arms to Iraqi and Syria government for their fight against the ISIS.

If the plan is: "To gather up psychopath and maniac around the world into one place so they can be easily exterminated", then it's a brilliant plan. Whomever invented the plan.. (It's God's plan too perhaps?)

QuoteThis is correct. All you need are extremist sheikhs who will declare a 'fatwah' and watch the terrorists attack like the perfect cannonfodder. The thing is that the jihadists are controlled by sheikhs.. these sheikhs are controlled by the Saudi regime.. The Saudi regime has extremly good relations with the West/US. But this sounds more like a theory, although I'd say it's not. The religious need to be kicked out from their seats.. They should NEVER be allowed to take over a country and impose their garbage ideologies. They are a huge cancer.

The "Jihadist" are hard to control, by anyone... even Al-Qaeda cannot control ISIS.

Yet herewith the facts:
- Al-Baghdadi was once captured by the american troops in 2005 and then released in 2009.
- ISIS militant uses a mix of american made M-16 and Russian's AK-47 and DShk machine gun.
A gentlemen made a personal analysis of ISIS's armament here:
http://www.complex.com/pop-culture/2014/06/what-technology-is-isis-using-to-take-over-iraq/

For the Russians/Soviets armament, the ISIS has a close friend nearby:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Caucasus_Emirate

Which explains the presence of many Georgians/Chechen militant on their ranks and ex-Soviets weaponry.
They're friends now but later they might turn as enemies / rivaling Caliphate.. as it usually happened in politics.

For the Americans armament, the ISIS got it from either confiscation from Iraqi's govt armament, and generous supplies from "western allies" in the region namely Saudi Arabia, Qatar and Turkey.

Politics especially Middle East politics is a complex matter.
And I seriously doubt the creation and development of ISIS was 100% planned by Americans, Israeli or British.
Usually what happened is: They planned for A and they end up getting Z.

Salam / Peace

reel

Its not difficult to figure out this one.
1. ISIS= Mommy of Mr Horus. Both are important in jews mysticism called kabalah. This made the fakeness too obvious.
2. Terrorists= Googling earlier pics of "isis militants" showed mainly white folks. middle easterns are not that white. Exceptions are kurdish people. But these militants seemed to have british and american accent.
3. Weapons= Even wiki says they use mainly "made in america" weapons.
4. Nasty cruel pics= If you just inspect the pics of dead iraqi forces you will notice lots of photoshop work.
5. Media going dramatic about their stories: They say there are only a few thousands ISIS militants. Then how on earth, everyone is incapable of fighting them? They are going on taking over one Iraqi town after another.
6. Syria: There are several reports on how CIA and Mossad were helping the militants with weapons in Syria.
7. Videos: The actors seem to be trying to look professional. But criminals always leave some kind of marks behind. Watch Foley's earlier interviews and then go to his beheading video. Living two years in Iraq made him Mexican? Apparently, the man in orange suit has latino accent and Foley had purely American accent. He was overly skinny also. The man in the video is fat.
8. The big question= Despite being near Israel whom both Al Qaeda and Isis think is their biggest enemy, why on earth do they only threaten Americans and rest of the western countries? Don't you think its much easier for them to attack Israel? No, they won't do it because Israel thinks we Americans are slaves and bugs whom they can kill anytime they need to.

"I fear that nothing will lead me to hell more than ḥadīth"-Hadith collector: Shu'ba Ibn al-Ḥajjāj

Wakas

Based on my reading:

When the free syrian army and other anti-Assad groups were in Syria, they received support/funding/weapons/training from UK/USA/Turkey/Saudi/Qatar/France and perhaps others. The Western countries apparently only or mainly helped the FSA, whilst Saudi/Qatar may have helped the other groups also.
Some FSA members defected to other groups, likely taking their weapons/training/etc with them.
It's possible Israel aided anti-Assad groups also, but there were reports of Israel bombing and shelling Assad forces here and there.

I would imagine Israel would want to keep Syria/Iraq weak (thus dont really care who wins as long as they keep fighting each other). Probably same goes for Saudi, hence their seeming alliance with Israel on various issues.

In UK mainstream media the initial funding/training of ISIS (read: anti-Assad extremist forces) in Syria is now rarely talked about. Although when they were in Syria only, it was more commonly talked about. It seems to me their monster has gotten out of control. But having said that, I am well aware the US war machine needs groups like ISIS so it is possible perpetual war is a welcome side-effect.

You will note that western forces got involved when it looked like ISIS were about to advance on Irbil, which is a significant oil player in Iraq-Kurdistan region with many western companies involved. Were the humanitarian reasons an excuse? I'm not sure, but more like a nice coincidence.

I think western forces will get involved in airstrikes etc to peg ISIS back, contain them to Syria perhaps.

All information in my posts is correct to the best of my knowledge only and thus should not be taken as a fact. One should seek knowledge and verify: 17:36, 20:114, 35:28, 49:6, 58:11. [url="http://mypercept.co.uk/articles/"]My articles[/url]

[url="//www.studyquran.org"]www.studyQuran.org[/url]

Habibullah

Latest first hand rapports tell, the US-Iran-Iraq and kurdish pkk and peshmerga alongside with the terrorist IS, all are fighting the nationalist baathist and the sunni clans.

This is how a wahabi ISIS member look like:

http://news.bbcimg.co.uk/media/images/75637000/jpg/_75637722_isis_youtube.jpg
Beard with no mustache

And this is how a typical baathist look like:

https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQCTc0mgwZdPPDiDrixE6Ct2WOe2SeQ0ShsI1Jbm8QUQx5DdAdV
Mustache with no beard.

A quick search on the internet and you will find ISIS members with Israeli weapons and peshmerga fighters capturing baathist and sunni civilians while calling them ISIS

Here you have the friendship between peshmerga and ISIS:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uyukAD0TopQ#t=20

Here you have a peshmergan oppressor capturing a baathist and asking him "Who are we?" the answer from the baathist was "you are israelis"... this is said even under the treath of being killed.

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=947_1408314031

Peace